Is your business growing faster than your operating capital?
Is your business experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable?
Are you a start-up business with no financing base?
Invoice Factoring is a Simple Solution to Business Funding
Associated Receivables Funding, Inc. offers invoice financing to small to medium size companies that can’t wait 30 to 90 days for clients to honor their payment obligations. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $15,000 a month and up to $5 million for larger companies.
- Approval within 24 to 48 hours
- Rates as low as 1.0%
- Same day funding.
- Credit investigation and continuous evaluation of client’s customer base
- Invoice-by-invoice monitoring.
- Disciplined and professional collection follow-up program
- Daily online reporting available to clients
- Up to 90% advances with reserves released day of payment.
What Makes Us Different?
- Simplest Rate Structure in the Industry
- No Long-term Contracts
- Immediate Response – Same Day Funding
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Over 50 Years Combined Service in the Accounts Receivable Industry serving the continental United States.
Our 6 Top Industries
- Trucking and Freight Services
- Government Contracting
With Associated Receivables Funding, Inc. you'll be able to extend credit to your customers without impacting your cash flow. We advance up to 90 percent of your invoices through invoice factoring, providing you the working capital necessary to grow your business. As a short-term solution or a permanent business financing tool, invoice factoring can give you the cash you need when you need it.